Vehicle cleaner/general garage assistant
Key tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the preparation, cleaning and valeting of our vehicles making sure they are to a high standard.
- Maintaining the premises where sales vehicles are parked.
- General help within the business as and when required.
- There will be some driving included. (Moving vehicles around and pick up of purchased vehicles).
- You will work 16 hours per week adjusting start and finish times dependent on time of year.
- Pay dependent on experience.
- Be physically fit and be able to work on your own initiative when necessary.
- Have a full, clean valid driving licence with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- Have strong attention to detail, be safety conscious and take pride in keeping cars to a high standard.
- Flexible approach as garage open 7 days a week so hours are variable.
- Able to work well under pressure and have a strong sense of team spirit.
- Have a smart, professional appearance and courteous manner.
For more information please feel free to contact George on 01264 782210